YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 19 August 2017

Tired and hungry

Well that was emotional. I don't think that getting up at 2 in the morning helped the jitters, or driving myself to the airport and nobody having much clue where we were going. I conveniently had a packin crisis shortly before we left where my bag was too heavy and I had to sacrifice my dressing gown *cries ugly tears*



Nobody told me pretty much anything useful about flying. I could've probably done with a bit of advice before I set off for my first ever voyage into the great unknown. But here I am, sat at the airport, on my own, waiting to be called. This.is.terrifying!
I haven't been able to eat anything and I've had more than a few nervous poops (sorry tmi!) so now my stomach is rumbling like a beast but I can't be bothered to queue for ages for overpriced food.

My next update will be from Divonnes-les-Bains after I've had a much needed sleep (which can be sooner rather than later because they're an hour ahead - yay!)
I'll keep you all posted!

P.S thank you to anyone who got me a card or present, I really appreciate that! Especially this beast...


No comments:

Post a Comment