YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 25 May 2018

A very, very quick update


I’m not okay.
It’s only the second time I’ve felt so low since I’ve been here. Strangely, it’s completely unrelated to the place or the people. This time, it’s much more personal. I guess there are a few things that could’ve triggered it. When all of the components swirl around together for long enough they are destined to collide, leaving utter devastation in their path. 
That leaves me, a bit broken and alone in a foreign country. I know, I know I’m not alone, but sometimes it just feels that way. I can’t help it.
I’ve learned from previous experience how vital it is to talk to someone. I’m lucky that I have an absolute rock at home who is always willing to listen in my times of need (trust me, there’s been a few). This incredible human consistently offers a sympathetic ear and useful advice, when sometimes I can’t even think straight. So, take the time to appreciate your loved ones and thank them for all they do for you. 
The end is near, only a few more weeks left before I’m home. My god do I need to be home! 
Until next time, my friends. See you all soon! 

P.S apologies for the ironically cheerful picture, it can’t all be doom and gloom haha!
P.P.S don’t worry, I’m feeling much better now!

No comments:

Post a Comment